Tuesday, September 08, 2009

What a weekend

I am currentl staying in New Jersey, as the opportunity to give a talk at JBossWorld in Chicago also gave me the opportunity to go to NJ to meet the biger part of theJopr developers.

I arrived friday evening and as the car rental company ran out of cars, I got the last one remaining: a Chrysler Sebring convertible. On Saturday I went running and also drove around a lot with the roof open and music turned on - very nice :-)

Sunday I spent with Jess and family. Jess and I went climbing - my first time, but this was fun. One one side I can't imagine to do it more often, but on the other side I can :)

Today was Labour Day, so no one in America is working (only joking) and I went to New York. Walked around a lot and visited important landmarks like the Brookly bridge and the Apple store on 5th avenue.

No comments: